Compliance Classroom was built around three simple core principles - we need training, we need policies, and we need to conduct audits. Let Compliance Classroom get to work for you!
2023 Osha Training
2023 Osha Training
For training of more than 51 employees - please call for special pricing!
OSHA (Dental) & Infection Control Training
Welcome to the OSHA Training course presented by professional trainer Olivia Wann, JD.
1 hour CE credit.
What you will learn
OSHA Compliance & Infection Control
- Explanation of use and limitations of methods to reduce exposure including engineering controls, work practices, and PPE
- PPE type, use, handling, decontaminating, and disposal
- Information on exposure incidents: report, evaluation, testing, follow-up
- Biohazard labels and signs
- Discussion of safer medical devices
- Non-managerial employee input for identification, evaluation, and selection of effective engineering and work practice control with documentation
- Copy of Bloodborne Pathogens Standard available
- Explanation of epidemiology and symptoms of BBP
- Explanation of the modes of transmission of BBP
- Explanation and copy of Employer’s Exposure Determination
- Hepatitis B vaccine availability, safety, administration, and benefit
- Infection control guidelines, step-by-step processing
- Documentation requirements
- Review of CDC’s infection control guidelines for medical/dental settings to include instrument management, sterilization, environmental disinfection, water quality, and patient safety
- Review of CDC’s latest guidelines for COVID-19 to include patient & employee temperature monitoring, physical spacing, aerosols, assessment of community transmission, selection of PPE, changing gowns per patient, ADA’s guidance
Hazard Communication Training
- Training on Safety Data Sheets (SDS), inventory, secondary containers, how to select PPE, pictograms, maintaining a written Hazard Communication Program